HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kuro Hikaru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

::HOUND PRO::
My territory is laying in:
I live for the:
My mate is: -

Kuro Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Kuro Hikaru   Kuro Hikaru EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:27 pm

LET’S START WITH THE BASICS, SHALL WE?
Full Name >> Kuro Hikaru
Meaning >> Black Radiance
Nickname >> Hikaru

Age >> Five, in human years.
Type >> Stray dog (Used to be a Luxurious dog)
Pack >> /
Mate >> /
Family >> Unknown
Nature >> Bad

HOW SHOULD WE PICTURE YOU, HIKARU?
Fur length >> Short
Fur color >> Black
Shoulder height >> 30 inches // 76 centimeters
Weight >> 33 kilograms
Eye color >> Blue
Extra >> He has a white stripe over my nose.

HOW ‘BOUT U TELL US SOME TRAITS OF YOURS?

Cold >> Hikaru can react very cold. Like he doesn’t care about anything. The truth is that he has build a wall around himself so that others can’t hurt him. Most of the time he acts this way because he doesn’t dare to get close to anyone, but sometimes it’s because he holds a grudge against you, or simply doesn’t like you.

Calm >> Hikaru is mostly quiet calm. So calm that it might scare some people. He’s not short-tempered, but that doesn’t always mean he doesn’t feel like snapping at you. He just remains calm for his own good.

Dark >> Hikaru is a well mannered dog, but he’s dark from the inside. He doesn’t hesitate to hurt, or even kill others for his own benefits. You can’t really say he’s pure evil, but the tags ‘good’ or ‘neutral’ surely don’t fit him.

Caring >> Even though it seems that Hikaru si a real ass, he will still care over dogs that are close to him. If you mean something to him he will do everything to protect you and keep you from harm.

SO, WHAT MADE YOU THE DOG YOU ARE NOW?
Hikaru’s history isn’t extremely interesting, but it might be worth to read though.
He was born like every dog was born. As a cute little puppy. The only difference between him and the other puppies was that he was black and had blue eyes. The others all had a white or beige color, with brown eyes. He was different. He didn’t act different though, everyone immediately fell for him. The little puppy trying to run to his mother, falling on the way because he still was a little unstable. It was adorable, and the humans loved adorable things.
But as his age went up, his height did too. He wasn’t as small and cute as before and he started to cause trouble. From littering in the house to destroying furniture, he did it all. The other dogs were behaving almost perfect, they didn’t litter in the house anymore and they chewed on their toys instead of going for a pair of shoes or the couch. He was at the age of one when he got threw out. He waited in front of the house for two days, but his ex-owners were persistent and left him there. He lived like a stray dog for then on.
It took a year before his rescue was there, he hadn’t found a place to be sheltered from the rain yet and it was pouring the whole day. The lady had talked to him with a sweet voice, holding out a piece of bread. Hikaru had been shy in the beginning, but the temptation was too big and he went to the lady to grab the piece of bread. He stayed there for a while and let her pet him, even though he was skinny, soaking wet, and not a little puppy anymore, the lady looked at him like he was a beautiful little puppy that could do no wrong. He decided to follow her everywhere she went that day and after a day of waiting outside shops and following her everywhere they came at her house. She immediately let him in and took care of him. He had a good home there, the father of the family didn’t seem too happy with Hikaru, but everyone else loved him and so he stayed.
He had a good live, or so it seemed. He was four years old when the lady died. The father of the family had enough of him, because he made him think of the lady and so he landed on the street again. It switched a button in him and he immediately became tougher. He was cold, and became an evil mind. He didn’t believe in good things anymore and before he knew it he was a complete new dog. He still looks like he’s a luxurious dog, but he’s strong and hard as a stray dog.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

::HOUND PRO::
My territory is laying in:
I live for the:
My mate is: -

Kuro Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Hikaru   Kuro Hikaru EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:12 am

Code:

[table align="center" width="500" height="550" background="http://i48.tinypic.com/k2cnm1.png"][tr][td]<div style="width:480px;height:305px;overflow:scroll;overflow-y:scroll;overflow-x:hidden;margin-bottom:-200px;margin-left:20px;">
[size=10][color=white][b]

TEKST HIER

[/color][/size]
</div>[/td][/tr][/table]

Back to top Go down

Kuro Hikaru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken circle :: ::OUT OF CHAR:: :: Hounds-
Jump to: